"A to Z of Christmas Craft - A Partridge In A Pear Tree


Well, it's the final day of our "A to Z of Christmas Craft" collaboration. It has been so much fun. I will really miss having a new video to watch every day. Luckily I can re-watch these any time I like (lots of fun paper craft ideas that can be adapted to any season of the year), and I know that all of these ladies will continue to post great videos, so it's really just the beginning of beautiful new friendships with other crafters and designers. So I'm NOT going to feel sad! REMEMBER TO COMMENT on all of the videos in this series, if you want to be in the drawing for the beautiful journal that Rachel of Rach&Bella Crafts​ has made. She explains the rules again, and when the deadline is, in today's video! Good luck to you all in the drawing, and remember that I have a drawing on my channel, too! #a2zofchristmascraft


Comments